These step seated or swingthrough throttle valves are ideal for optimum flow control of gaseous and liquid media.
Streamlined disc profile gives low pressure loss and excellent control characteristic.
Depending on control requirements, these valves are fitted with manual, electric, pneumatic or hydraulic actuators.
Positioners, limit switches, and position transmitters are standard control options.
The ASK and DSK may be fitted with spring-loaded stuffing boxes for easy in-field maintenance.
- step-seated ASK design or the DSK swing through design for flow control of gas or liquid media
- economical, steel welded construction
- operation: manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic
- precise flow control
- low operation torques
- simple maintenance
- field repairable
100 mm / 4 inches to 4000 mm / 160 inches
-45°C / -50°F to 950°C / 1742°F
- heating jacket
- temperature resistant body plating
- vulcanized hard rubber coating
- spring-loaded stuffing box
- emission-free shaft sealing, complying with Clean Air Act 1990
- bearings outside flow stream for high temperature duties
- emergency operation
- wafer type
- butt weld ends