The RZN has an excellent record of reliability in critical applications where other check valves have failed.
The duo-eccentrically mounted disc is hydrodynamically designed for low pressure loss and freedom from jamming at the seat. The special ADAMS damping system ensures tight and progressive shut-off against reverse flow and offers long service life.
The compact design allows installation in confined spaces. All internal screws on ADAMS non-return valves are mechanically locked.
- non-return valve with controlled, non-slam closure
- resilient seal or laminated metal-to-metal seal
- triple offset design with inclined conical sealing system
- adjustable hydraulic damping system, located externally and separated from the media
- complete pump protection
- low flow loss
- progressive sealing system
- axial pressure balanced shaft seals for low friction
- damper adjustment locking
- additional screw safety device
- prepared for retro-fitting of counterweights if flow conditions change
150 mm / 6 inches to 1000 mm / 40 inches
-50°C / -58°F to +200°C / +392°F
PN 10/16/25/40/64 ANSI 150/300/600
- damping system for opening
- flow control valves
- disc locking device, mansafe design
- additional counterweight
- vulcanized hard rubber coating
- butt weld ends